- The system of private property is the most important guarantee of freedom, not only for those who own property, but scarcely less for those who do not.
- National Socialism is not just the product of wickedness such as the Nazis.
- To those who have watched the transition from socialism to fascism at close quarters, the connection between the two systems is obvious.
- Advancement within a totalitarian group or party depends largely on a willingness to do immoral things.
Tell me if this doesn't describe Obama?
- Socialist economic planning necessarily involves the very opposite of [rule of law.] The planning authority cannot tie itself down in advance to general rules which prevent arbitrariness.
- The Rule of Law, the absence of legal privileges of particular people designated by authority, is what safeguards that equality before the law which is the opposite of arbitrary government.